Techserve, since its establishment in 2001, is the leading provider of quality resources, covering all underground mining and engineering services. From advanced engineering equipment to skilled human resources Techserve has the solution. Continuing our delivery of providing service excellence in all facets of our business, Techserve has also built long term relationships with key stakeholders in the mining and resources industries.
Please learn more about Techserve by downloading our Capability Statement.
Some of our clients include:
Techserve is continually developing relationships with other resource companies in Qld, NSW and internationally.
Current / recent projects include:
- Engineering services contract and principal contractor for conveyor belt installation works
- Underground conveyor installations over several years
- Trunk development (electrical, mechanical, mining) and main gate conveyor installations
- Installation of main trunk conveyors from introduction to site of all electrical equipment, installation and connection of high voltage feed to transformer through to commissioning
Moranbah North Mine
- Major services contract for the provision of highly skilled electrical and mechanical resources
Rio Tinto Kestrel South
- Labour supply of trades and operators (development Outbye and conveyor installation/maintenance)
Peabody North Goonyella Coal
Anglo American Underground Mines
- Underground conveyor installations contract
- Surface conveyor installation works
- Installation of shaft fans
- Installation of compressor stations
Arrow Energy Project
- High Voltage and Hazardous Areas
- General Electrical
- Maintenance Services
- Bowen and Surat Basins